[rspec-users] requiring "test_notifier/rspec" in spec,opts

drewB dbatshaw at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 17:56:21 EST 2010

If I add to spec.opts '--require test_notifier/rspec' (quotes are
removed) it is finding it but I am encountering the same error as if I
didn't require the file early enough in spec_helper:

/usr/local/lib/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems.rb:270:in `activate': You have a
nil object when you didn't expect it! (NoMethodError)
The error occurred while evaluating nil.map

No sure they same problem won't occur when using the option on the
command line.