[rspec-users] requiring "test_notifier/rspec" in spec,opts

drewB dbatshaw at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 16:13:40 EST 2010

I may not have been clear.  When I said if I add it to the top of my
spec.opts file, I meant adding, '--require "test_notifier/rspec"'.

Nevertheless, I tried you suggestion (a very good one).
Unfortunately, it seems that it must be required before "require
or the following error appears:

/usr/local/lib/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems.rb:270:in `activate': You have a
nil object when you didn't expect it! (NoMethodError)
The error occurred while evaluating nil.map