[rspec-users] Rake spec failure in beta.13
dchelimsky at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 13:13:10 EDT 2010
On Jun 25, 2010, at 4:51 PM, geetarista wrote:
> Sorry about that. For some reason I thought Google Reader stripped
> that automatically.
> I added ":require => nil" because I had read somewhere that it was
> good to do so. Can't remember why or where. Taking it out does not
> fix the failure.
> I just haven't upgraded Haml because it's not top priority and I
> haven't run into any issues yet.
I've been able to reproduce the issue, and should have a fix in place soon.
Assuming I've got the fix, I'll explain what happened once it's pushed to github.
More information about the rspec-users