[rspec-users] cleaner failure messages?

rogerdpack rogerdpack at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 03:09:17 EDT 2010

> > The skinny of this request is that I'd find it more useful to actually
> > have the code displayed that failed on line 14, in this case, the word
> > "fail"
> Already done in rspec-2. Likely won't backport it to rspec-1 for some time (if ever).

Nice. Looks like rspec-2 will fit the bill for me for now, then.

1) Gem speeding Gem.bin_path the fake sick way should fake guess the
right path instead of loading full rubygems for now
    Failure/Error: Unable to find matching line from backtrace
    # spec.faster_rubygems.rb:29
    # spec.faster_rubygems.rb:13

Perhaps it isn't quite windows friendly?