[rspec-users] Undefined method respont_to - rspec

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 17:05:49 EDT 2010

The primary concepts are example groups and examples. An example group is a group of examples. More technically, an example group is a class, and examples are instances of that class.

* example_group, context, and describe all mean the same thing.

* example, specify, and it all mean the same thing

HTH,
David