[rspec-users] Rspec 2, Rails 3 and Webrat

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 23:08:50 EDT 2010

On Jun 11, 2010, at 10:17 PM, Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas wrote:

> Apparently Webrat is not yet compatible with Rails 3:

This is incorrect. It's just that webrat needs to be configured for :rack instead of :rails:

      Webrat.configure do |config|
        config.mode = :rack
      end

Since you're porting an app, there is probably some code somewhere that says this instead

      # DO NOT DO THIS WITH RAILS 3
      Webrat.configure do |config|
        config.mode = :rails
      end