[rspec-users] Rspec 2, Rails 3 and Webrat

Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas lbocseg at yahoo.com.br
Thu Jun 10 22:35:14 EDT 2010

Hi guys,

I'm trying to port an application to Rails 3 but can't get my
integration tests to run.

I can't call the Webrat's method (yields 'undefined method `visit`', for
instance). I don't use Cucumber.

Is there any instructions about how to configure Rspec 2 with Webrat on
Rails 3?

I also have a custom helper that is not working:

"config.include MyApp::IntegrationHelper, :type => :integration" (the
methods defined in this module are not available in the specs)

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Rodrigo.