[rspec-users] Should I be using database_cleaner to tear down data in RSpec 2.0 + Rails 3.0?

Brian Cardarella bcardarella at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 16:11:38 EDT 2010

Yeah, I'm not certain what the deal is.

Here is my spec_helper: http://pastie.org/993256

I was using Spork but commented it out to see if that was an issue.
I was using sqlite to see if the lack of a real transactional database
was the issue. (changed to postgres) Nope.

Not certain if this is of any help but here is my Gemfile: http://pastie.org/993259
(it's a mess, I know)

This is confusing. :p

- Brian