[rspec-users] Problems running RSpec 2 with autotest/autospec

Kristian Mandrup kmandrup at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 15:53:18 EDT 2010

It seems there is no bin/autospec with RSpec 2. So I got it running
simply with $ autotest

Been looking at instructions here http://wiki.github.com/dchelimsky/rspec/autotest-integration

And here http://ph7spot.com/musings/getting-started-with-autotest

But...

$ RSPEC=true autotest
Error loading Autotest style autotest/cucumber_rspec (no such file to
load -- autotest/rspec). Aborting.

What do I do here? I want to run it in "only rspec" mode for the time
being.

Also if I try to add the "redgreen" plugin

# /.autotest
require "autotest/restart"

$ autotest
style: Cucumber
/Users/kristianconsult/.rvm/gems/ruby-1.9.2-head/gems/redgreen-1.2.2/
lib/redgreen/autotest.rb:6:in `<top (required)>': uninitialized
constant Object::PLATFORM (NameError)

Couldn't find anything on the net related to this error. A ruby 1.9.2
issue?