[rspec-users] Rails 3 + RSpec-Rails 2.0 generators (different question)

Brian Cardarella bcardarella at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 13:00:35 EDT 2010

I just tried 'rails g rspec:model SomeModel' and all I get back are
the specs. I checked the generator file and it does seem that only the
specs are being generated.

Is the behavior we should expect from the rspec-rails generators? I
would have thought it would generate the model file and the migrations
as well. Should I be running the rails model generator as well? Would
it make sense for the rspec-rails generator to call the rails

A quick check at the controller generator shows it is similar.

- Brian