[rspec-users] beta 9

Lawrence Pit lawrence.pit at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 22:19:32 EDT 2010

I now see all the failures are due to all my controller specs always
getting a response.body of type String with the value "RSpec-generated
template" when I use the beta 9 version.

I'm on rails edge.

Any idea where this string might originate from? Can't find it in the
rspec nor in the rails source; it's certainly not in my source.. weird.