[rspec-users] How are people speccing and cuke-ing Paperclip (with S3)?

doug livesey biot023 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 13:32:23 EDT 2010

I was wary of taking an approach like that, as it feels a little like test
code bleeding into production code, but the sheer number of problems I'm
having trying another way tells me that I'm very inadvisedly swimming
against the stream, here.
So I think I'll rethink my strategy & try something more like this --