[rspec-users] Shoulda and explicit subject

ericindc ericmilford at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 22:35:43 EDT 2010

Here is the full controller spec that is passing...removing the
subject line fails all bu the render_template.

require 'spec_helper'

describe HomepageController do

  describe "routes" do
    it { should route(:get, "/").to(:action => :index) }
  end

  describe "on GET to :index" do
    before(:each) do
      get :index