[rspec-users] Rspec-rails 2 and spec/spec.opts or other configuration options for rake spec

Ibrahim Awwal ibrahim.awwal at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 02:52:49 EDT 2010

Hi guys,
I apologize if this is a dumb question, but in rspec-rails version
2.0.0.14 (for rails 3.0.0b4) I'm trying to add configuration options
like some tutorials mention in a file spec/spec.opts, but this has no
effect. I glanced through the source of rspec and I couldn't find
anything where it reads this file anymore. Is there any way to add
configuration options when running `rake spec`, or has this feature
just not been added yet to the new version? Thanks,

-Ibrahim