[rspec-users] Within method (and other Webrat methods)

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 00:11:14 EST 2010

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 3:31 PM, Onno van der Straaten
<onno.van.der.straaten at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Another newbie question. I'm sort of confused as I often find instructions
> on the internet that don't work.
> Now I was looking for ways to click a link that can only be selected in a
> complex way using CSS selectors.
> I found an example
> within "#entry_2" do |scope|
>   scope.click_link "Delete"
> end
> The article suggests this done using Webrat but when I try to use it the
> message is that 'within' does not exist. I am using Webrat right? I have
> this in env.rb

Are you having this trouble with rspec or cucumber? If cucumber,
please post to http://groups.google.com/group/cukes. If rspec, env.rb
is not loaded by rspec, so that would need to go in a file that either
holds your spec or is required by a spec file.