[rspec-users] testing named_scope

Mon Jan 18 05:01:08 EST 2010

class User < ActiveRecord::Base
  named_scope :admins, :conditions => {:admin => true}

describe User, "admins" do
  it "should include users with admin flag" do
    admin = User.create! :admin => true
    User.admin.should include(admin)

  it "should not include users without admin flag" do
    admin = User.create! :admin => false
    User.admin.should_not include(admin)