[rspec-users] get to a different controller

Phillip Koebbe phillipkoebbe at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 12:36:53 EST 2010

I'm trying to implement a base controller that other controllers descend
from, and am having a bit of difficulty in testing the sole "feature" of
the base controller.

http://gist.github.com/269544

In the "not redirecting when user is an admin" context, I keep getting
an error that "no action responded to <whatever I try>". Obviously,
there are no actions in this controller, nor should there be. I want to
hit an action in a descendant controller and make sure that it goes through.

How do I do that?

Thanks,
Phillip