[rspec-users] Is there a way to terminate a long running spec job...

rlw rlwinter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 14:11:06 EST 2010

and still get the output of accumulated errors?

My environment is awful, slow, and not modifiable. (Just don't go
there! At least I get to program in Ruby, which makes up for
everything else.) So when I see some errors in a 300 example test
file, it takes a long time (many minutes) for the file to finish out
and give me some meaningful output to start debugging. Is there a way
to send a signal to the rspec process and have it terminate and
printout the accumulated errors up to that point?