[rspec-users] [BDD] Problems on rspec.info site

Jon Seidel CMC jseidel at edpci.net
Tue Feb 23 06:41:52 EST 2010

Hi... I've been studying rspec and found some problems on the rspec.info site:

1. Bad link. On page http://rspec.info/rails/writing/views.html, the link to "Spec::Rails::Expectations" (http://rspec.info/rdoc-rails/index.html) gets a 404 error.

2. Bad core team links. On the community page (http://rspec.info/community/), there are several link errors. Steven Baker (Server not found), Aslak Hellesoy (Bad gateway), Pat Maddox (Server not found).

3. I couldn't find any way to submit errors/comments on the site. The community page suggests that you "...contact the RSpec team." but has no links/directions on how to accomplish this.

4. There's no search feature

5. The hypertext links are so subtle (no underlining, no color) as to be invisible.

HTH...jon
Jon Seidel, CMC®
EDP Consulting, Inc. / www.edpci.com / www.4MyPasswords.com
Technology that means Business - Since 1979
3373 Guido Street
Oakland, CA 94602
phone: 510-530-6314
fax: 510-531-1522

The Certified Management Consultant (CMC) mark is awarded to consultants who meet the strict standards defined by the Institute of Management Consultants USA, including examination by their peers, client evaluations, and a written examination evidencing their understanding of the IMC USA's Code of Ethics.

Check out IMC USA for more information.