[rspec-users] undefined method `has' in integration test

drewB dbatshaw at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 19:23:55 EST 2010

I require webrat in spec_helper (Spork.prefork).

versions:

rails 2.1.2
rspec 1.3.0
rspec-rails 1.3.2
ruby 1.8.7

The file is located at 'spec/integration/landing_page/
Ianding_page_spec.rb'. I am running 'spec spec/integration/
landing_page/landing_page_spec.rb'

I am also using the rspec-integration plugin (http://github.com/
tricycle/rspec-integration).  While investigating further, I found
that removing the plugin causes other matchers to stop working (e.g.
response.should be_success).  I am guessing that no matchers are
available by default when using rspec for integration testing (outside
of cucumber) at least the way I have it set up.