[rspec-users] Adding path for autotest to monitor

drewB dbatshaw at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 19:53:03 EST 2010

I am using autotest with RSpec (autospec) and for some reason it
doesn't monitor files under the integration folder.  Does anyone know
how to config autotest to monitor additional paths?  I tried playing
with add_mapping in my .autotest but was not able to get it to work.

Thanks!

P.S. I know that using cucumber for integration testing is the best
practice for RSpec.  Just know that I have a good reason for not using
it right now.