[rspec-users] please help me learn how to use rspec!

patrick99e99 patrick99e99 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 12:48:07 EST 2010

Yeah, I have the book.. have read it.. also have watched peepcode's
three screencasts on rspec, also have watched the first 7 episodes of
BDDCasts.

I just am still fuzzy on lots of things, and am hoping someone will be
kind enough to go through my spec file and show me what kind of code
they would write to get it to accomplish what it needs to.

-patrick