[rspec-users] Trying to write a failing test-- but am failing!

patrick99e99 patrick99e99 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 23:24:05 EST 2010

> What command are you running?

I have just been doing script/autospec

..  I actually posted on the rspecbook forum (haven't heard anything
yet, so I'll ask here) regarding autospec..  When I ran it, it told me
that features were being skipped unless I supplied an environment
variable AUTOFEATURE=true...  So, I exported that variable in my
bashrc file, but I find that my tests automatically rerun themselves
every second with autofeature turned on...  So even if I am not
updating/saving files, the tests just keep getting executed over and
over..  Is there a reason for this?  When I watched BDDCasts, they
were using autospec with their features, and it didn't appear to
behave that way for them, so I was wondering.