[rspec-users] Rails3 + RSpec2 sample project?

Ashley Moran ashley.moran at patchspace.co.uk
Sun Feb 7 16:52:47 EST 2010

On 7 Feb 2010, at 8:41 PM, David Chelimsky wrote:

> The a5 release only supports model and request (integration - a la
> merb) specs, but controllers, views and helpers will be coming soon.

Well chop chop then, anyone would think you were working for free ;o)

On a more serious note, I think the Rails 3 beta is the final trigger for me to switch from the (I'm sad to say) increasingly rusty Merb to Rails 3 / Ruby 1.9.  It's clear there are a plenty of integration issues to work out.  I'm currently spending at least half my time working on a project of my own, but I can't see that moving forwards until I have RSpec/Cucumber in place.  So feel free to point me to relevant RSpec tickets and I'll work on those instead, in the mean time.