[rspec-users] Specting controller post

Stephen Smithstone stephen.smithstone at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 07:26:47 EST 2010

cheers for the response , seem that attributes is missing from hash on my
system

all i did was the blueprint with a standard hash

client = { :title => "Mr }

client.attributes

NoMethodError: undefined method `attributes' for {:title=>"Mr"}:Hash

is attributes added on by rails ?

if so my setup must be wrong