[rspec-users] Count error on lambda should change

djangst djangst at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 13:00:07 EST 2010

The problem was related to the use of the factory-generated instance,
in this case a parent with one child instance similar to Hartl's user/
micropost example, but different in that I require at least one child
instance to be present (in the has_many relationship).

I'm doing this in conjunction with an attachment upload, so getting
everything working together and tested properly has been problematic.
I may post an example later to hopefully get some feedback.