[rspec-users] Problems running RSpec 2 with autotest/autospec

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 11:38:09 EST 2010

On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 12:54 PM, David Chelimsky <dchelimsky at gmail.com> wrote:

> FYI - Ryan Davis, in spite of his clear distaste for the approach [1],
> just released ZenTest-4.4.2, which fixes this issue.

Now that .rspec file is the recommended way of providing options for
RSpec2, can we use that to detect discovery?

Just a suggestion to avoid these type of conversations ;-)

Here is Bacon approach, checking for .bacon file

https://github.com/chneukirchen/bacon/blob/master/lib/autotest/discover.rb

--
Luis Lavena
AREA 17