[rspec-users] Problems running RSpec 2 with autotest/autospec

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 09:25:06 EST 2010

I think that the problem is that after that setup you want to use the
command autotest and NOT autospec

The book pages you have in your picture say that autospec has been
removed from rspec2 but don't state explicitly that you should use the
autotest command rather than autospec.

Since "Continuous Testing with Ruby" is a beta book (first time I've
heard of it I must say), the authors would probably appreciate it if
you posted an erratum to the book's site.