[rspec-users] Failing View Spec, rspec-rails 2.2.1

Matthew Smith matthewcalebsmith at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 18:06:46 EST 2010

David,

Sorry, I didn't specify what the url was for! That was the url to pull from, not the github page....

Github Page:
https://github.com/matthewcalebsmith/rspec_issue

git clone:
https://github.com/matthewcalebsmith/rspec_issue.git
git://github.com/matthewcalebsmith/rspec_issue.git

By the way, I'm using 1.9.2-p0.

Let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks again!

Matt Smith

matthewcalebsmith at gmail.com

On Dec 1, 2010, at 11:30 AM, Matt Smith wrote:

> Hello all.
>
> Just a little frustration moment here and hoping someone can explain to me what is going on.
>
> I had a passing view spec using >= rspec-rails2. Then after updating to 2.1.0-2.2.1 it always fails. Thinking I was crazy I built the example in the rspec book, and I get the same thing. Here is the full source: https://github.com/matthewcalebsmith/rspec_issue.git

The repo appears to be gone. Have you resolved the issue?