[rspec-users] Test Spies for RSpec 2

Scott Bellware sbellware at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 02:44:35 EST 2010

I've tried three test spy mocking frameworks for RSpec that I know of.
Presently, all three (Not A Mock, RR, rspec-spies) don't work with
RSpec 2.

Does anyone have a line on any other mocking frameworks for RSpec 2
that allow the AAA style to be supported?

I'm really hoping to not have to roll off everything I've learned and
put into practice about test/spec structure over the past four years
and fall back to traditional mocking. Any pointers to any hint of a
possible solution would be greatly helpful.

Many Thanks,