[rspec-users] Rspec2 - Absolutely brilliant! (at breaking stuff) - Is there a downgrade path ?

Kaoru Kobo pub at kaorukobo.net
Thu Dec 2 00:46:05 EST 2010

You can uninstall RSpec2 by:

gem uninstall -v '>= 2.0.0' rspec

So RSpec-1 will be automatically activated.

If you did 'gem cleanup', you can re-install RSpec-1 by:

gem install -v '< 2.0.0' rspec

----
Antoher way, you can specify which version of RSpec to be used in your
code.
(If you don't use 'spec' command to launch test)
Change:

gem "rspec"

gem "rspec", "< 2.0.0"

Best Regards.