[rspec-users] Rspec2 ETA ??

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 09:47:40 EDT 2010

On Aug 30, 2010, at 3:22 AM, Wincent Colaiuta wrote:

> El 30/08/2010, a las 05:52, Arco escribió:
>
>> Is there an ETA for a production version of Rspec2 ??
>
> I'll let David answer that one, but as a humble user, having used the betas of RSpec 2 for a few months now I'd say it's certainly production-ready. I'd deploy the latest beta to production servers without hesitation.

That's great to hear, Wincent.

In answer to the ETA question: there are only a couple of issues that remain in terms of the code, but the biggest hurdle right now is documentation. I don't want to release 2.0.0 without clear, concise, and thorough documentation.

So if people want to help us get there, the best thing would be to submit patches with either additional rdoc for public methods or new cucumber scenarios for features that aren't yet documented with them. I'll follow up tonight or later this week with a more precise description of what this means.

Cheers,
David