[rspec-users] rspec2: autotest keeps rerunning failing tests

nathanvda nathanvda at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 08:00:29 EDT 2010

I can't explain why it suddenly did not work anymore, but i read
http://gist.github.com/365816
and the only thing i needed to do to make it work was adding the
following dependencies to my gemfile:

gem "autotest"
gem "autotest-rails"

The gem autotest-rails was already installed on my system. So can't
explain why, but now it works.
There, i fixed it :)