[rspec-users] Problem running "spec spec" or "rake spec" (does nothing)

theLemcke sixtimesnine at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 12:42:25 EDT 2010

I have an unusual problem.  I'm adding test coverage to my project,
and I'd like to be able to run "rake spec" to run all the tests in
the /spec folder of the app, but whenever I use the commands "spec
spec" or "rake spec" I get no return value (rubymine returns "no tests
found" if I use that).  However, spec spec/*.spec works, and running
the individual specs work.  Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

-Chris Lemcke