[rspec-users] Testing Email thriugh Rspec

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 11:19:05 EDT 2010

On Aug 19, 2010, at 9:34 AM, Amit Kulkarni wrote:

> David Chelimsky wrote:

>>> In the mail i will get the count of total tests passed/failed.
>>
>> Please quote the relevant parts of the thread so we know what you're
>> talking about.
> Actually what i want is when my rake task gets executed then i am
> calling a notifier_deliver method (which i have defined in
> app/models/notifier.rb) which will send mail.
> So i want to know how should i do this in Spec task.Since doing normally
> in separate rake file it works but it shows error in spec rake file i.e.
> in rspec.rake.

Let's try this again:

>> Please quote the relevant parts of the thread so we know what you're
>> talking about.

To clarify: I'm asking you to help me help you by including the parts of this thread that will help provide context so I can answer you without having to go digging through my email archives. Earlier this thread you had examples of code and failure messages. I don't remember them exactly, but I remember they were there. Please send a single email that includes all of the relevant parts of this thread in one email so I (or anyone else on this list who offers help) don't have to go digging through email archives to piece this all together.

Cheers,
David