[rspec-users] Testing Email thriugh Rspec

Amit Kulkarni lists at ruby-forum.com
Thu Aug 19 10:34:33 EDT 2010

David Chelimsky wrote:
> On Aug 19, 2010, at 8:57 AM, Amit Kulkarni wrote:
>
>> Amit Kulkarni wrote:
>>> For the application i have written scripts which i am call from a rake
>>> task.
>>> So i need to know whether how much tests have been passed/failed by
>>> email.
>>
>> In the mail i will get the count of total tests passed/failed.
>
> Please quote the relevant parts of the thread so we know what you're
> talking about.
Actually what i want is when my rake task gets executed then i am
calling a notifier_deliver method (which i have defined in
app/models/notifier.rb) which will send mail.
So i want to know how should i do this in Spec task.Since doing normally
in separate rake file it works but it shows error in spec rake file i.e.
in rspec.rake.