[rspec-users] Including modules for view test in RSpec 2.0.0.beta.19

Dane Harrigan dane.harrigan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 10:21:57 EDT 2010

Hey guys,

I used RSpec 1.3 quite a bit and wanted to move to 2.0. I'm having
some trouble, but I think I'm just missing something.

On this pastie you'll see my spec/support/view_helpers.rb, spec/
spec_helper.rb file and header.haml spec file., http://pastie.org/1081962

On line 11 of the spec_helper.rb I include my ViewHelpers module in
the views, but my "should_have_a_link" doesn't exist in the
header.haml spec file until I include it there on line 4 of the file.
I'm sure I'm missing something, but I see what it is.

Thanks in advance everyone,