[rspec-users] Autotest does not start

Don French dhf0820 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 16:08:14 EDT 2010

rspec spec works fine and provides test results.

The helper file does not have anything in it. It had the the old
  #begin
#  require 'spec'
#rescue LoadError
#  require 'rubygems' unless Config['NO_RUBYGEMS']
#  gem 'rspec'
#  require 'spec'
#end
 from rspec 1.3.0

Now it is empty.  This project was generated via newgem.

I want to upgrade to rspec2 and ruby 1.9.2.  Doing it in stages
currently 1.9.1.

Don French