[rspec-users] Rspec2, Autotest showing failure on all passing specs

Pixel thecatwasnot at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 15:48:46 EDT 2010

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 12:21 AM, David Chelimsky <dchelimsky at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've never seen that before. Do you have red_green installed and maybe referenced from ~/.autotest?
>> Off to try and reproduce this on a fresh gemset....
>> -Cole

Hey David,
It appears at the moment that this is coming from a gem called
autotest-notification that does a bit of magic with the ~/.autotest
file to add itself.  There is an open issue already and it doesn't
seem like there is anything hinky about my setup.  My current
suspicion is that it's because this autotest-notification gem can't
play nicely with a) latest autotest b) rspec2 c)ruby 1.9.*.  I'm
poking around in it right now to try to figure out if it's something I
can fix.

Thanks for your response, for whatever reason I thought that bit of
output was coming from autotest when it's really coming from this
other gem.