[rspec-users] rspec2 not working with shoulda

Nadal node.js99 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 12:53:48 EDT 2010

I posted a question on shoulda forum. It is under moderation so I
don't have a link yet.

To the people who do not use shoulda: How would you write a test for
above case. I assume it would require set up a subject, set nil value,
and then see if there is an error message. I still think that for such
cases should macro is succint and does it job well unless I am missing
some new feature of rspec2.