[rspec-users] Recognising RSpec files in the Textmate bundle

Ashley Moran ashley.moran at patchspace.co.uk
Sat Aug 7 18:28:53 EDT 2010

Hi

Did the RSpec TMBundle ever have multiple ways of recognising RSpec files?  I'm convinced it user to look for "spec_helper" on the first line.  The Ruby bundle does something similar, as it looks for "firstLineMatch = '^#!/.*\bruby';"

The reason I ask is because I now have several files that end "_contract.rb".  Conceivably I might have other shared example files with different suffices.  But it's fairly safe to say they will all start with "require 'spec_helper'".

WDYT?

Cheers
Ash

--