[rspec-users] RSpec 2 add-on for testing and specifying generators - initial release

Kristian Mandrup kmandrup.github at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 16:06:10 EDT 2010

When creating Rails generators I noticed that the only option I could
find for testing was to use a special Rails TestCase class created
specifically for use with Test Unit.
So I thought I could wrap it to be used with RSpec 2 instead. I now
have a working first release with room for lots of improvements!  But
at least it seems to work fine for now, as demonstrated by a small
RSpec 2 test suite that comes with it.

Note: This library is NOT in any way an official RSpec 2 release of
any sort. I only use the RSpec name to indicate that it is an add-on
component for RSpec 2. That it can be used with RSpec 2.
Not sure what other convention there would be to indicate this?

Maybe I should rename it to something like the following to make it
more clear?

Hope you find it useful as a starting point. Free feel to patch it,
refactor etc.