[rspec-users] Running code on error

Ryan S musicmanryan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 11:27:23 EDT 2010

Well, I am using SauceOnDemand with rspec. So when a test fails I want
to download the video that corresponds to the failing test. I figured
I could do a:

it "should download video" do
  begin
    #some failing test here
  rescue Exception => e
    #download video
    raise e

But this would get very repetitive for every rspec test.