[rspec-users] Google App Engine

Jeff Huter jbhuter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 11:37:51 EDT 2010

\> > rspec-users mailing list
> > rspec-us... at rubyforge.org
>
> I know I'm not answering your question but why would you want rspec to run
> on app engine?

Probably a poorly worded question.  I'm toying with the idea of moving
a rails app to the Google App Engine.  The Google App Engine creates a
skeletal rails app on the dev machine which you can publish to the App
Engine.  The skeletal app uses Datamapper, NullDB, and jruby.  The
issue I have is that I can't seem to get rspec to work within this
environment so that I can test the app on the dev machine before
publishing it to the App Engine.