[rspec-users] Rails 3, Rspec 2 - flash notice

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 01:08:12 EDT 2010

On Apr 27, 2010, at 9:19 PM, Andrei Erdoss wrote:

> I am using this line in my Gemfile:   gem "rspec-rails", :git => "git://github.com/rspec/rspec-rails.git"
>
> which installs the rspec-rails-2.0.0.beta.7

I released beta.8 yesterday, so if you "bundle install" you should get the update. I just changed controller specs to pull in behavior from rails' functional tests (AC::TestCase) on Sunday in the source code, and released it just this morning. Anything before that would not have supported spec'ing flash messages

> I tried beta.8 but I get an error: Rspec is not missing constant Matchers! (ArgumentError)

There is a ticket on this: http://github.com/rspec/rspec-rails/issues#issue/12

Unfortunately, I've not been able to reproduce it yet.