[rspec-users] Anyone used RSpec to write specs for rake tasks?

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 11:46:08 EDT 2010

I released a new gem this past weekend which adds a new rake task for
Jeweler to generate a release announcement.

I was lazy and didn't write any specs, mostly because I couldn't
quickly come up with a reasonably way to write a spec for a rake task.

I was wondering if anyone had done some kind of testing harness for
Rake tasks with RSpec.  I tried googling but kept coming up with stuff
about using the rake tasks provided by RSpec.

--
Rick DeNatale

Github: http://github.com/rubyredrick
Twitter: @RickDeNatale