[rspec-users] Rails 3, Rspec 2, Autotest

Tim Riendeau tim at wanlord.com
Sun Apr 18 12:46:47 EDT 2010

I am still not able to get this going either using 1.8.7 or ruby 1.9.2

Macintosh-7:example tim$ autotest
Autotest style autotest/rails_rspec2 doesn't seem to exist. Aborting.
Macintosh-7:example tim$ rvm use ruby-head
Using ruby head
Macintosh-7:example tim$ autotest
style: Rails

I am assuming its something particular to my systems but have not been able to isolate it. Any thoughts as to how i might debug or isolate the dependency?

--Tim