[rspec-users] Rspec and Selenium Question

Cid Dennis cid.dennis at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 03:24:06 EDT 2010

So I have created a number of rspec test using the selenium ruby client.

The problem is I can not figure out a easy way to say run all the test I have on each browser I want to support.   The current work around I have is to use and environment variable and have the specs look at a config file to find the browser information it is suppose to use.     But this requires running spec for each change to the environment.

What I really want to do is a way to loop over all the test in a example file and say do it for each on of these configurations.

I am using the most recent version of rspec.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks