[rspec-users] at_exit in spec file?

Stephen Eley sfeley at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 09:46:05 EDT 2009

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 6:18 AM, Ashley Moran
<ashley.moran at patchspace.co.uk> wrote:

> But, is it me, or is rspec-users quieter than it used to be?  I'm sure when
> I was learning the volume of questions was much higher.  Are there fewer
> people using RSpec?  Or is it just more stable and well-documented now?
>  (Maybe I'm just imagining it anyway.)

Everyone's busy programming.  >8->

(More helpfully: this stuff tends to come in waves. A busier list
pushes up its visibility in people's mailboxes, which makes them
participate more, which makes it busier.  This one never seems to be
totally quiet, though.)

--
Have Fun,
   Steve Eley (sfeley at gmail.com)