[rspec-users] at_exit in spec file?

Stephen Eley sfeley at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 09:46:05 EDT 2009

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 6:18 AM, Ashley Moran
<ashley.moran at patchspace.co.uk> wrote:
> But, is it me, or is rspec-users quieter than it used to be?  I'm sure when
> I was learning the volume of questions was much higher.  Are there fewer
> people using RSpec?  Or is it just more stable and well-documented now?
>  (Maybe I'm just imagining it anyway.)

Everyone's busy programming.  >8->

(More helpfully: this stuff tends to come in waves. A busier list
pushes up its visibility in people's mailboxes, which makes them
participate more, which makes it busier.  This one never seems to be
totally quiet, though.)

Have Fun,
   Steve Eley (sfeley at gmail.com)