[rspec-users] at_exit in spec file?

Ashley Moran ashley.moran at patchspace.co.uk
Thu Oct 29 06:18:06 EDT 2009

On Oct 28, 2009, at 9:42 pm, David Chelimsky wrote:

> Sorry about that :( And thanks, Ashley, for righting (and writing)
> my wrong.

No probs.  I'm trying to answer the straightforward technical
questions, at least non-Rails ones.  To people who have clearly tried
to help themselves first of course :)  Hopefully will free up other
people's time.

But, is it me, or is rspec-users quieter than it used to be?  I'm sure
when I was learning the volume of questions was much higher.  Are
there fewer people using RSpec?  Or is it just more stable and well-
documented now?  (Maybe I'm just imagining it anyway.)